- Land Size: 1076 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Walls / Interior: Brick
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds (Timber)
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher and Rangehood
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Solar
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
You will adore this gorgeous cottage style home with all it's lovely features - French doors, timber flooring and beautiful mature gardens.
3 double bedrooms plus a study or extra sitting room, a comfortable lounge and dining area make this very attractive home a must see.
A place for everything, and everything in it's place thanks to the built in storage throughout, convenient laundry and contemporary, updated bathroom.
Cooking up a storm is a joy for family and guests alike in the sparkling and well appointed kitchen which is located for direct access to the fabulous outdoor areas.
Entertain in all seasons as you overlook the spacious backyard from your delightful and expansive patio - a dream oasis with huge timber deck and cafe blinds.
Situated in a quiet street, close to lovely parks, great schools and shops and within easy access to major transport routes, this charming home is easy to own.
Features also Include
Recycled feature brick paving
Fully fenced and gated
A fabulous opportunity for downsizes, investors and those embarking on their first home owner adventure - Welcome to 3 Corella Street Lesmurdie.